Pineapple, Cranberry Upside down CakeI was thinking about to do this cake very long time. Today I make this moist, sweetest, lovely cake that Pineapple, Cranberry Upside-down Cake.
- 1/4 cup margarine or butter, melted
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 6 round shape pineapple slices ( I used fresh pineapple slices)
- 10 cranberries
- 1 and 2/3 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter, melted
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1 large egg, room temperature
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/4 cup pineapple juice
- 1 tbsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cup cranberries
- 1tbsp vanilla
- Preheat oven to 350 F degree.
- Place melted butter onto the bottom of a greased 4 big muffin cup size baking pan and 1x6" round baking pan. Sprinkle with 1/2 cup of brown sugar. Top with pineapple slices and arrange cranberry the center of each pineapple.
- In a medium bowl, mix together flour, baking soda, baking powder, ground cinnamon. Set aside.
- In a large bowl, whisk melted butter and brown sugar. Add egg, milk, pineapple juice and vanilla.
- Add flour mixture to creamed mixture, until all combined.
- Fold in cranberries.
- Pour batter into prepared pan. Cover with aluminum foil.
- Bake for 45 minutes or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Cool for 15 minutes, invert onto serving plate.
Cheap Offers: http://bit.ly/gadgets_cheap