Blueberry - Nuts Muffin
- 1 1/2cup flour
- 2 tbsp oats
- 3 egg
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/2 cup butter
- 1/3 cup chopped peanut
- 1/3 cup chopped almond
- 1/4 cup roasted desiccated coconut
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 1/2 cup blueberries
- 1/2 tsp salt
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (190 degrees C).
- In a bowl, sift together flour, baking powder and salt, set aside.
- In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy.
- Beat in eggs one at a time until smooth.
- Add flour mixture into butter mixture, mix alternating with milk.
- Gently fold chopped peanuts, almond, coconut, oats, vanilla and blueberries in butter mixture.
- Line muffin tin with paper making muffin cups and fill 2/3 full.
- Bake 20 - 25 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
- Remove from oven and let muffins cool on a cooling rack.
- Serve with a cup of coffee or tea!