Banana, Walnut Muffins
- 1 1/2 cups all purpose flour
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tbsp vanilla
- 2 bananas
- 1 egg
- 1/3 cup melted butter
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 cup butter milk
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 tsp nutmeg powder
- 1 cup chopped walnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F(175 degrees C). Line a large 12-cup muffin tin and small -6 cup muffin tins with muffin paper liners lightly buttered.
- Melt butter in microwave, let it cool for a few minutes.
- Mashed two bananas using fork, set aside.
- Combine flour, cinnamon, nutmeg powder, baking powder and baking soda.
- In a separate bowl, whisk egg, sugar, melted butter, vanilla and butter milk.
- Stir wet ingredients into dry ingredients, until batter is just blended.
- Fold in mashed bananas and chopped walnuts.
- Scooped into prepared muffin cups 3/4 full.
- Bake 25 - 30 minutes in the preheated oven, until inserted a tooth pick center of the muffin comes out clean.
- Cool in the muffin pans for about 10 minutes, then remove to wire rack to cool completely.
Cheap Offers: http://bit.ly/gadgets_cheap